Tomorrow is someone’s birthday!
Since I don’t post on Saturdays, he’s getting all the love today! My best friend, my husband, the one who knows all my secrets; he turns 25 TOMORROW! I am lucky to have seen him grow up to be the amazing man he is today. He was 15 when we met, if you can believe that! In honor to celebrate his 25th birthday, here are 25 special reasons he means the most to me!
1. You fill up my water bottle every night and have it ready for me in the morning.
2. You deal with me and my perfectionist ways.
3. You never complain about the food I cook, or at least wait until you finish to say it might not have been the best (after I have confessed…)
4. You’re there when I need you the most, and never ask questions.
5. I love the way you handle my excessive love for exercise. Though you don’t get it all the time, you know how much I value it, and you never once complain.
6. You figure out how to do everything I ask of you. If you don’t know- you figure it out. Your love for learning is contagious
7. You calm my worries when they are the most ridiculous things ever.
8. You support everyone around you, and would do anything for anyone.
9. I love the way you get excited about little things, like making cookies.
10. You giggle when you come to bed, usually for no reason.
11. I love that you don’t care what other people think. You do what means the most to you.
12. The boat is way more fun when I am on it with you!
13. You love my family- all hundreds of them, haha.
14. You take an ordinary day, and can turn it into the best day ever, just with your smile and happiness.
15. Your goofy personality.
16. Your caring personality.
17. I can vent to you about everything and you can solve problems with simple solutions.
18. You work hard every.single.day. to support our little family. You never complain about what you are doing.
19. You take adventures as, adventures. What’s scary to me becomes an adventure to you and we solve it together.
20. I love the way you snuggle with me after a long day and everything else goes out the window.
21. You are committed to our marriage.
22. You wear crazy socks to work and love them.
23. If I don’t like the food I order (which happens way more than I wish to admit), you will always switch meals with me.
24. You never stop loving me.
25. I will never stop loving you.