1. It got up into the high 40s yesterday, and was still 44 after dinner. Finally, we have a break in the cold and snow. It rained, but at least that wasn’t snow. I do like when it snows, but need a bit of a break, lol.
2. My mom and I went to one of those painting places the other night and I had such a fun time! I’m going to talk about the whole experience next week!
3. Our dinners this week have been amazing. Honestly, such a great week. Tilapia, Chicken Parm, Lasagna Soup (new fav), mmm. Makes my mouth water thinking of them all
4. I was chosen as a PopSugar Select Fitness Blogger! It happened a few weeks ago and can’t believe I forgot to mention it. There are so many great bloggers on there so I was beyond happy that I was chosen!
5. Benson has been a crazy man. The winter is even getting to him! His new favorite thing is to jump out and just attack me (in a playing way). He starts wiggling his butt and then flies out. He also has been loving a laser pointer. I die of laughter as he chases it around and around for such a long time! But! He is still my little cuddler and I love it. My favorite is in the middle of the night when I get up to go to the bathroom and come back, he jumps up to cuddle in my arms. He may be getting bigger but I just love the little guy!