1. Aaron and I celebrated our 9 year dating anniversary on Tuesday! Can you believe it; 9 years! Obviously we aren’t really counting that as anything major anymore, but it’s still fun to realize! How did we celebrate? We went running at the community center together, and laid on the couch. Pretty much a typical night, with nothing extra thrown in! No big deal
This would be us years and years ago. I had a hard time finding a better one, ha, but this is from 2006…
2. I really wish it would snow! Ugh this whole maybe cold, maybe warm weather is killing me! It’s December.. time for snow! The rest of the country is in a cold spell, and we were rocking 60 degrees yesterday.. at 8 am…
3. Only 2 more weeks (plus today) of school until break! Woo!!
4. My mom surprised me on Tuesday with a pan of Chicken Enchiladas for Aaron and I. Hers are the best, so it was basically the best treat ever.
5. My house looks like an explosion went off. Honestly, tonight will be spent fixing my entire life in my house! Haha Online shopping is great, but I have boxes all over my guest room, my desk is a disaster, and Benson has more toys than some kids. I love the toys, and he does too, but they really start to overwhelm me when they are all over our house! No way I would trade it, ps! So while Aaron studies for his final tonight, I will clean, and then follow up with a nice movie on the couch.. perfect plan, right?
What are YOU doing tonight?
How clean is your house right now?..
scale of 1-10, 1 being amazingly clean, 10 being a bomb went off.