As I mentioned this morning, I have a lot of fun things coming up this month! Being that it is May 1, what better time to share some of the fun happening and some goals for the month!
– One of the major things making me a very happy girl right now, Aaron is coming home today! I can’t wait to pick that cute boy up at the airport! He works for the government, so things are never according to schedule. (He left with a one way ticket out there and no idea when he would come home!) Thankfully, his coworker and him kicked butt on Monday and cranked out a 16 hour work day! This meant they had a bit to finish yesterday, and he is currently in the air as we speak! I know, it’s been like 3 days and I’m a baby. I already told my parents to prepare themselves for when Aaron goes out of town. I’ll be home in my old bed mooching off my parents
– Two special birthdays occur this month. Those would be Aaron’s, and mine!
– We are docking out boat this Saturday, which will always make me happy! However, due to Mr. Winter never wanting to leave, I don’t know when we might be able to get in that water!
– I can’t wait to make my way down to Pittsburgh to cheer on the Marathon and Half Marathon runners this weekend! One of my best friends is running it (Good luck Kathryn!), and my uncle is also running it! I know a few blogger friends who are running it, too! Look for me on the sidelines cheering you all on! I’ll be the one insanely jealous of everyone running. I am determined to fix my stomach problems and run another half-marathon.
– My first shower is in 10 days. I am very excited to see all the work my bridesmaids have been working on! I know they will do a fantastic job!
– My cousin, Bridget, and Aaron’s brother, Aric, are graduating high school at the end of the month! I am so excited and proud of both of them, and so excited for their next adventure!
– I am determined to start adding more running into my life. I love it so much, but when I work out in the morning, I don’t feel comfortable running in the dark. Hopefully the dark becomes light soon, and I can head out in the early morning! The treadmill is overrated. Unless I am working on speed, then we are friends!
What are you looking forward to this month?
Do you enjoy cheering runners on?
What TV show have you been loving lately?
What time of the day do you read blogs? First thing in the morning? All day? Afternoon?