I feel like this week flew by, but I’m not complaining! I had so much stuff going on, but too much for
And here we go 🙂
1. I swear yesterday all the construction started. I’m not kidding when I say I sat for more than 5 minutes on one road, only to get to the top and sit again for other construction. I needed to run to the pharmacy so I took a back way, to end up with more traffic! I believe there were two more sites that I really tried to avoid because my entire trip had taken 20 minutes longer than it should have! Ugh, hopefully this is all little things and we can be done with construction!
2. You should add this to your smoothies instead of milk. Honestly, it takes it to a whole new level. I have been without it for a week now because 4 stores didn’t sell it! Yesterday was my lucky day, and I stocked up with three of them.
3. These nails need redone, badly. I keep saying that, like every night, but my nights have been too consumed with who knows what! I’m thinking I better get to them before they get much worse, though, or I’d be an embarrassment.
4. I’m back! This week has been strange on the blog front. Most blog posts were pre-scheduled, so I didn’t worry about them. After Monday, my priorities kind of shifted, and I spent more time doing other things with my family. I wasn’t so focused on the blog, or reading others, or commenting! I had so many saved to go back to, which I managed to catch up on last night! I have also been lacking on the twitter front. At least Cori missed me! She’s too sweet. Blogger friends, I love them! Anyway, I am hoping to be back and ready to go!
5. Getting snuggles from this little thing is the best. I came home and sat on the couch and she wanted to snuggle. I will never turn her down, and am heartbroken that Aaron and her have a hateful relationship and I can’t take her with me. Side note: Myste gets extremely jealous when I spend time with Aaron, and chooses to attack him. Aaron has chosen to hate her and now they just battle it out every.single.time.
Have a great Friday!