What a way to make a Friday extra special! I realized I was nominated for not one, but two more Liebster Awards! I started this blog with no expectations, but I would be lying if I didn’t say I was a little bit excited that people are reading it! This community is amazing, and I can’t get over how much I enjoy it!
I actually completed another Liebster award a few weeks ago. That post has random facts about me, and explains what this means.
However, I have to answer the questions posed for me! I also happen to enjoy surveys, so this is perfect!.
1. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
I actually hardly ever watch movies. I usually can’t stay up through all of it! It could be the middle of the afternoon, and I’ll fall asleep. I’d probably say any Nicholas Sparks movie!
2. What do you do as soon as you walk in the door from work?
Put my bags down by the piano and say hi to my animals.
3. Do you put your toothbrush in a drawer or toothbrush holder?
Neither. A cabinet.
4. What veggies do you love? Hate?
Love: none, really. I tolerate carrots, cooked broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, peppers, onions, celery.
Hate: All other veggies. I don’t even know half of them, I’m sure!
5. What is your favorite go-to outfit for a Saturday?
Yoga pants and a hoodie. In the summer, a bathing suit on my boat Of course, my day is started in workout clothes!
6. What’s your favorite workout?
7. What does your Tupperware cupboard look like?
Since I still live at home, it would be my moms cabinet. And, it looks awful. We never have matching things, and I’m not sure any real tupperware is in there! It’s usually leftover containers.
8. If you had to chose one thing you couldn’t live without, what would it be?
9. What’s your favorite thing to order when eating out?
It always ends up being something buffalo chicken!
10. What’s the temperature outside when you’re happiest?
Hmmm… Probably 70s and sunny. I just love being warm. I am freezing everyday from morning to night during the winter.
11. If you could pick anywhere in the world to be right now, where would that be and what would you be doing?
Oh wow! I would probably pick in a house with Aaron hanging out. That would mean we already found a house and are done searching, and that we are married. Those both would be fantastic!
Now, onto Kelli’s questions!
1. What is your favorite book of all time? I LOVE Nicholas Sparks and Jodi Picoult. However, I don’t really enjoy reading books over and over, so I don’t have just one favorite.
2. What is one food you will never eat? Something that has been caught, skinned, and cooked in front of me! I also really don’t like sushi. Call me crazy!
3. N’Sync or Backstreet Boys? N’Sync baby! First concert!
4. Why do you blog? I just love it. I love the community and the bonding that it creates, and the friendships made. I also like getting to share special moments in my life with others who have similar interests!
5. What is your favorite childhood memory? I am really bad at remembering my childhood, or just remembering it on spot. If I wasn’t asked this question, I’d have stories, but now I’m forgetting. I’d say the amount of time my family spends on our boat every summer. Each year my memories change, but they all happen on our boat
6. What is your favorite strength exercise? Push ups.
7. Name one thing on your bucket list. I’d love to travel to different parts of the world without hesitating.
8. Name your absolute dream job, regardless of how unrealistic it may be. My dream job would be to be a teacher/stay at home mom/ personal trainer all in one! You said it could be unrealistic
9. What is one thing on your fitness bucket list? I wish I could run a marathon or even another half marathon. Unfortunately, my stomach prevents that from happening.
10. What movie can you watch over and over again? When I was in 7th or 8th grade, I came down with an intense Sinus infection that left me on the couch for days. My mom was also working at this time, and The Lizzie McGuire movie happened to be in the DVD player. I watched it either 11 or 13 times in 2 days. It’s safe to say, I could watch that over and over again.
11. Tell me an embarrassing high school memory. My memory is so terrible right now! I can’t come up with anything embarrassing, but maybe it will come to me I probably kicked all embarrassing moments out of my brain right after it happened!
Whew, thanks for sticking with me! Now, it’s your turn Answer one, two, or all of the questions above for me!