Hi everyone! It’s a little later today that I’m popping in, but major internet problems last night as I sat down to write my post kept me from it. But anyway, let’s chat April. I don’t have too many lofty goals this month, but more practical ones that I hope will get done!
1. Get the nursery put together; go through clothes, determine what is needed to be purchased.
2. Meal plan each week and cook at least 5 meals a week.
3. Go through my clothes. Put away winter, take out summer. Save myself a step after baby comes.
4. Get rid of shoes I never wear.
5. Read more.
6. Give myself grace when I’m too exhausted to get things done (like cook dinner, meal prep, workout, write posts, etc.)
7. Go do one new fun thing as a family.
What a terrible number to end on, but that’s all I have in my head!