Let’s jump right in, shall we?
1. I can’t even begin to tell you guys what all of your comments meant to me yesterday. I was nervous to publish that, but felt much better doing so. After reading all of your stories, it made me feel much better that I’m not the only one, and reinforce it’s ok. I am not ready to talk about what I think my next adventures will be (mostly because I don’t know!), but I know I am trying to do what will make me happy not what I think I should do.
2. Tomorrow night we are having game night with my moms side. It’s been quite a few months since our last one, and I’m excited! Love hanging out with the fam.
3. I have a three day weekend because of Martin Luther King Jr. day on Monday. Beside a follow up appt for my toe, I have no plans. I have no idea what I’ll do! Maybe all the things I have been neglecting?!
4. The other night I took some time to just spend with a magazine. I have an entire stack that I just haven’t gotten to, and I needed some me time to zone out with. I came across this article.
I won’t lie; I have some pretty strong feelings about this. I typed them out, then deleted them because I don’t want to offend anyone. Everyone has their own opinions, but I agree with the article that these food allergies are not helping some people. Note: This article talked about food allergies that you really don’t have but pretend you do, going as far as warding off a lot of food; this is not talking about real food allergies that need to be aware of.
5. This large cup of Fro Yo happened the other night. Cake Batter with cookie dough (and some brownie bites) on one side, and vanilla with cookie dough on the other. How awesome are these dividers? I love that my flavors don’t run together! I also successful convinced Aaron this is the best Fro Yo place around. It’s the little victories