Good morning! We made it to FRIDAY! Woo! Felt like such a long week to me, but moving on.
1. Wow. Thank you all for your response to my post yesterday. Even though I knew it happens to everyone, it was so reassuring to read your comments. You are all the best!
2. I am not sure what happened but up until Wednesday I didn’t have any spam comments, and all of a sudden yesterday I just kept getting them. They are usually caught before going to my spam folder but I don’t know what happened? Let me just tell you it’s annoying- they are so ridiculous they are funny- but still annoying lol.
3. My run yesterday was bad. I wasn’t feeling it, and then I started and it was like every muscle didn’t want to work. I stopped after 1 mile and came home to do yoga. Benson also did yoga with me. Well, he actually just took up space on my yoga mat, making it much harder. Thankfully, my legs felt much better after yoga.
Good thing he cuddles with me after.
4. Aaron went to the Pitt game last night, so I headed to my parents to hang out. My mom cooked dinner so I didn’t have to (woo!) and then we went to the book sale. Um, if I don’t write posts for a while, it’s because I am trapped in all my new books!
5. I heard Friends is coming to Netflix streaming next year- every single episode! Ahh I can’t even imagine how non productive I am going to be once that starts! Who’s going to join me in a non stop binge watching Friends marathon?
And with that, I’m off to enjoy my weekend. Lots going on, I think. First up- buy a bridal shower gift for the shower I have to go to on Sunday. I meant to buy that forever ago, oops! Have a great weekend, everyone!