I really thought it was still June 25th or something, not June 30. How the heck is one of the summer months gone already! Between the rainy weather we’ve had, it hasn’t felt too much like summer. But, it is the end of the month, so I’m going with two topics today. It’s time to look back at June Fitness Goals and share the Best of the Blog link up for June.
Best of the Blog:
These are the top posts for the month:
Welcome to Lunging Through Life: Loved sharing my redesign with all of you!
June Fitness Goals: It seems like you all enjoy these posts!
Making The Most out of Your Workouts: I loved how many of you guys could relate to finding time and pushing yourself in your workouts.
Blogging is Hard Work: This one resonated with quite a few of you, and it made me feel much better that I’m not the only one.
20 Minute At Home Cardio Workout: Because we ALL have 20 minutes!
Father’s Day Gifts: This is a great guide for any holiday or gift giving occasion for men! They’re hard to shop for!
June Goals Recap:
1. Work on my core 3 times a week. I’m getting better but I know I didn’t do it 3 times a week.
2. Keep drinking water all day: Yes! I did this a lot more. OF course I still had bad days but for the most part I evenly spaced the water out.
3. Run outside 1 time a week by myself. – Umm, I think I missed one week? But that was due to weather and me not feeling like running. I really enjoyed my runs by myself. I still want to work on this!
4. Wake up early to workout 2 times a week. – Complete Fail. I want to say I worked out before she woke up 4 times at best this month. Long story short, I ended up having tests done to determine what was wrong and why I was exhausted all the time. Waking up early just didn’t happen. But, I really want to get to this.
5. And for fun, limit alcohol to 2 times a week. – Definitely happened. Most weeks it was once, if at all, and I’m good with that!
I will be back with July goals soon!