What? Posting twice on a Saturday? Oh, I know! I also know that I ended up in excruciating pain last night and didn’t sleep very well, so today has been quite the lazy day, besides going to the doctor and finding out I have an ear infection and a bad cough. So, I figured I would round up my favorite posts from my favorite bloggers this week and share them! This was perfect to keep me busy and share the love! Seriously, I love reading blogs.
- What I Want More Than Anything (A Dash of Meg)- Meg really opened up this week and I am so proud of her stepping out of her comfort zone and trying to eat intuitively!
- Thankful Things Thursday: Love (Ali On The Run)- Having colitis myself, I know some of the struggles, definitely not all, that she has to live with. I really loved that she didn’t take pity for being sick, but instead turned it around and thought of everything she was thankful for!
- “Not Cereal” Cereal and Fit Booty Workout (Bess Be Fit)- She posted a good butt workout! Definitely want to try it out soon!
- Fun Five Friday (Britt’s Blurbs)- LOVE the quote she put up about loving yourself! So true!
- A New Strength (Chasing Chels)- I give her so much credit for realizing what she is doing is “enough.” She’s working on building her mental strength, which I feel is so important to overall strength!
- Chasing After What? (Freeing Imperfections)- I really felt I connected to this post. I often times feel like I can’t ever stop working and need to always be busy. I also firmly believe that we choose our own happiness, like she says!
- The Little Things (Healthy Diva Life)- Ah this was just perfect. It is so easy to forget about the little things in life, but by reading her post, I did take the time to remember the little things I love in my life!
- Boot camp Workout (Life and Fitness by Ashley)- Just love reading and finding new workouts! Gonna try this one out too!
- Fitness Friday: Lose 5 lbs in February (Mal’s Miles)- Um, feel the same. I have no self- control around sweets.
- Embracing the Unknown (My Food N Fitness Diaries)- This topic felt so real while reading Ashley’s post. I love how she opened up about how hard it is, but she is making it work!
- Thankful Thursday (Jessie Loves to Run)- I just give her so much credit for what she is going through and opening up about it all to her readers! I have faith that it will all work out for her in the end!
I hope you head on over and check out some of my favorite posts from the week! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
- What blog posts really touched you this week?