1. I’m downright exhausted. This week has seemed to drag on like no other. Aaron woke up yesterday and said “Is it only Thursday?” and I completely agreed. Thank goodness it is Friday and the weekend starts soon! I don’t know why I never feel like I have enough energy, but the nights spent on the couch this week have definitely helped.
2. Uhh, I might have jury duty. Ughhhh! I got a notice a few weeks ago, but this is for Federal Jury. I have it for 2 weeks! I need to call today and ask if I have it Monday, and then call Monday for Tuesday and so on.. FOR TWO WEEKS! I’m praying I don’t have it. If I do, that’s a lot of jobs next week I need to cancel.
3. I was not feeling my run yesterday. Beside having random foot pain starting Wednesday, and some stomach pains, I didn’t think it would be any good. I decided to do 3 minute race pace, 2 min recovery jog, with a 10 minute warm up for 5 rounds (short on time). Long story short, I didn’t do the math right while running, and when I was “done,” I was still .7 miles away from my car. HA Oh well, I felt good when I was done!
4. My momma is leaving tomorrow with her sisters for Oregon! I know she is going to have a great time. I’m not exactly sure what they are planning, but they are traveling the coast and stopping to see my cousin while there!
5. Aaron and I finally got on board the Boat shoe trend. Seriously, we are boat owners (me for 23 years.. and I dragged him into it!) and we only now got them. Ha Obviously I know you don’t need boat shoes for boats- actually, people with boats don’t wear them! Lol I still wanted some Sperry’s; it’s been 2 years that I have been dying to get a pair. The $95 price tag is just a bit much and every holiday I have needed something else a little more important. A few weeks ago, Aaron mentioned how he wanted boat shoes like everyone else has. Wouldn’t you know I found a pair of clearance for $30 Wednesday at Kohls, and I finally got my Sperry’s! Woo! I have a gift card from some wedding returns, reopened my credit card for 20% off, and ended up paying $30. I’d say they are more than worth it I’m in love!
Enjoy your day! Just gotta make it a few more hours until the weekend!
Before I leave, check out this amazing sunrise the other day! Talk about a beautiful start to the day!