1. Last night Aaron and I had dinner at my parents. It was SO good! Aaron and I have been using up our freezer things, and have been trying not to buy anything new until we do so. We have one of the two door fridge on top, freezer on the bottom thing, and the freezer is SO tiny! Anyway long way around saying we haven’t really bought any red meat from the stores, so we had Steak Fajitas! Mmm. Seriously, delicious. Seriously meant to take a picture, but ultimately my hunger took over.
2. I am heading to the Rascal Flatts concert today after work and I am EXCITED! I haven’t been to a concert in a while, and really love Rascal Flatts. My weekend is actually really busy, but I’m ok with it! Tonight is the concert, tomorrow I have my aunt’s cookout, and Sunday, Aaron and I are heading to the Home Opener for The Steelers! I cannot wait! Ask me when I’m doing my food prep, going to the store, or keeping up with my house? It’ll get done, eventually
3. I printed out a ton of appetizers, dinner, and dessert recipes off of my Pinterest the other night. Seriously, I can’t wait to make so many of them! I am in need of crockpot recipes- so if you have any, send them my way!!
4. A while ago, I received a coupon for a free 8×11 hard cover photo book from Shutterfly! I decided to save it and use it for our honeymoon pictures, and it came in the mail Wednesday! I love it. It captures all the fun things we did in an awesome book.
5. This weather has me more than ready for fall! Aaron and I have kept our windows open the past few days, and I have been loving it! I’m not sure how Benson feels about it, though. We have a lot of bats at night outside (beyond gross…) that are the loudest things. It keeps Benson up, and he is slowly getting used to the outside noise!
He’s becoming a daredevil. He learned to jump on the pillows and climb the headboard to get to the window. Unfortunately, he hasn’t mastered the getting down part. HA!
And some more just because…
… I got ice cream with my dad on my way home last night.. delicious. Seriously, the 60 degrees outside air didn’t even stop me.
… My brother picks up Niko like a suitcase. Seriously. I was driving to my parents yesterday for dinner and passed him stepping over a guardrail on his walk. He literally just picked Niko up and carried him over. I couldn’t help but laugh as I drove off.
… Benson is just adorable. I was home by myself all day Wednesday (literally, so bored,) and Benny was in a huge cuddly mood. He fell asleep on me, like out cold, twice where I put him in his bed and he didn’t even move. Then he slept on my chest when we fell asleep. Adorable, and made me not only happy, but not lonely all day!