Once upon a time, I focused hard on goals each month. I wanted to intently have a purpose for what I was doing. Then I had another kiddo and that went out the window.
This month, though, I want to make that more of a priority. Here is what I’m working on for December:
1. No wine (except for holiday parties) or alcoholic beverages. Specifically during the week. The holidays are coming up and it’s a time with a lot to drink, so I’m hoping to keep the wine glasses out of the picture until then.
2. Watch my eating after dinner. I have gotten into a habit of not needing to eat but wanting food. I want to be intentional and if I’m hungry, fine, but if not, really not eat just to eat. (As I just ate Sun Chips…. oops!)
3. Complete the 21 Day Fix Extreme. I started Monday, with 3 weeks to go until Christmas. It’s hard, but I like the challenge.
4. Unplug more. 9 pm is my cut off. I am doing terrible with looking at my phone until I go to bed, and I’m having crazy anxiety early in the morning. I’m not sure if it’s related to being on my phone so late or not, but I need to try something.
5. Focus on the kids and joy of the holidays. There are a lot of activities we could do but I’m trying not to do a bunch just to do them, because everyone is flustered when we’re that busy. I’m trying to pick things I know Annabelle will enjoy doing!