Hey guys! I’m so glad you all loved the recipe yesterday! Since it’s Friday, it’s time for…
I need to make a new logo, and need to make it before it turns into Spring again! haha That’s totally what happened last year!
1. I’m excited for a pretty chill weekend! I believe my mom’s coming over tonight, I am heading to my cousins to visit Madison Saturday, and heading to my parents on Sunday!
2. I can’t believe it’s almost the end of October, and that my race is coming up in 2 weeks! I can’t believe I’m 8 weeks into training. I’m looking forward to a bit of a break after the race, though. I’m a tad nervous for Aaron, though. He’s been training, but he’s lucky if he gets in one run during the week, and then the long run. This week was supposed to be his longest run of 9 miles before tapering off, but he’s gone for a few days and I know he won’t be able to get that in. He ran 8 last weekend, and hopefully next weekend he can get another 8, but that’s a week before the race and I don’t want him to do too much. If only he was as Type A as me and got his runs in ha kidding! He’s doing amazing.
3. Aaron and I went through all of his clothes, and most of mine (I had already put my summer clothes away) and decided what needed donated. It turns out we had wayyy more than we ever thought! I’m glad we can donate them to those who can really use them (none are dirty or in bad shape.. we have just changed tastes and sizes!)
4. My Thursday night television is getting a bit out of control. The biggest problem is that I can’t tape everything, haha. Now that The Big Bang Theory is moving back on Thursdays, I have like 6 shows taping throughout the night! It makes excellent television to run on the treadmill to, though!
5. I was driving home yesterday from work and saw this one girl jamming out in her car. Does it make anyone else laugh when you see someone else dancing?! Oh gosh, I die.
And because he’s too cute.. here’s a #CatSelfie
Do you throw out your old clothes or donate them?
PS we just found out that you can claim those donations on your taxes and get money back! Who knew!