As much as I hate to admit it, summer is winding down. The season itself goes until September 22, but summer to me ends when schools start, and that is only about a week away!
I started thinking about what I want to do before summer ends. I know all of this won’t be happening before school begins, but maybe before fall actually starts.
- Go out on the boat a few more times
- Have our families over for dinner before some go back to college
- Go to a flea market/garage sales
- Have a bonfire
- Hang out with my girl friends
- Go to another drive in movie, or a movie on the lawn if there’s one we want to see
- Spend more time out on our deck
- Get some Frozen Yogurt
- Have a glass of wine while watching the stars from outside at night
- Take a day trip to Pittsburgh and walk around
- Find some Food Trucks- (I think I found some!)
- Go Mini Golfing
- Make breakfast with Aaron and enjoy a slow morning
- Go to a new restaurant
- Get ice cream with my dad at our favorite spot
These things aren’t hard to do, at all. In fact, so many are very easy, but our days pass without doing them. I am going to make it a point to really try to get these done.