- Hi everyone. I sure hope your week is off to a better start than mine! I ended up getting sick yesterday. Boo. I am really hoping to feel better since I have the day off (elections). The stomach bug has been going around and usually is just a one day thing so here’s hoping!
Just because I’m sick and didn’t work out yesterday doesn’t mean you can’t work out Arms are my favorite body part to work out, but very rarely do I complete a workout just focusing on the upper body. I ended up teaching this workout twice last week and it was fantastic! Everyone’s arms were shaking and they were loving it. I had done a leg focused workout the week before, so I figured arms were due. You complete this as a circuit, meaning go from one exercise to the next with minimal rest. Use weights you are comfortable with, and switch them when you need to (some exercises need heavier or lighter weights). Once you finish the circuit once, rest for about a minute, and repeat it. If you’d like more of a challenge, go ahead and complete it three times! Those arms will definitely be feeling it by the end.
Fall Into a New Arm Routine
As always, let me know if you give this a try! Here are links to the video demonstrations. I added some new ones yesterday!
- Bent over front raise (New!)
- Bent over lateral raise (new!)
- Tricep Extension
- Bent Over Wide Row (New!)
- Standing Chest Press
- Bicep Curl- In and Out
- Hammer Curl
- Overhead Press
- Upright Row and Arm Extension (New!)
- Chest Press
- Skull Crushers
- Chest Fly
- Tricep Dips
- What makes you feel better when you’re sick?
Tell me something fun you’re doing today!