1. I did something drastic. I have been saying it for weeks now, but I finally did it on Tuesday. I chopped 5.5 inches off of my hair. I went with a picture of what I wanted, but unfortunately she cut it too short. I am not a fan of it.
This is the only way it looks halfway decent. When it’s all down it looks uneven and terrible. Of course my mom, dad, and Aaron love it. It was just a really drastic change, and I freaked out. If it was an inch or so longer, I’d be fine. Especially because I told her I need it to go into a ponytail- and it doesn’t! Drives me insane when I work out! Hair will grow, right?! Looking at this picture and one further down, I guess it doesn’t look too bad, but just annoying nontheless! My hair is in a ponytail at least 5/7 days of the week, lol.
2. Yesterday morning, I was up before Aaron as usual. Actually, this week he has had training 10 minutes from our house. It starts at 8:30 instead of his normal work time of 7:00. It has made getting out of bed early to work out very difficult! Anyway, I turned on Good Morning America (Love Robin Roberts!), like always, but there wasn’t anything interesting on to capture my attention. What did I turn on? Boy Meets World! Who remembers that show?! The episode on yesterday was when Topanga and Cory come back from their honeymoon and learn they were kicked out of the dorms. Does anyone remember that? It was the worst apartment they had to live in, and their parents wouldn’t let them move home. Of course I told Aaron it was on and he came out to watch. It really just reminded me of all the good we have going on in our lives. They were miserable for days after that, but we have been so happy being married. We have a beautiful home, and each other to share it with. Now, I just need Girl Meets World to come on to fulfill my obsession!
3. There is a farmer’s market right across from the back entrance to our plan. I have been wanting to go, so Aaron and I finally went last night. Did we get healthy and organic things?! Nope. We ended up with Coffee, Kettle Corn, and Cookies
There were great food places there, and some veggies. Honestly, I just wasn’t impressed by the selection. We had such a great time, though, that we are going to go to another one close by on Tuesday, and probably head back next Thursday to eat some of the yummy food! P.S. do you see what I am wearing?! Yes, it is August, and the picture was taken yesterday.
4. I love where we live. After living 15 minutes away from everything you need, I finally live within 2 minutes of close by things. Take for instance Wednesday night. We received a wedding gift from Macy’s that we just would never use. I drove to Macy’s, returned, and drove home in less than 10 minutes. I love it! Not to mention I’m no more than 5 minutes away from Trader Joe’s!
5. On Tuesday, before I chopped off the hair, my mom and I took a trip downtown by the river to ride our bikes. They finally connected a part of the Montour Trail so we figured we would head that way. I thought I was in for it. My mom is a huge bike rider. She loves it, but I get so bored and hate it. Before I knew it, though, we had already made it to our destination! We kept going because it didn’t feel like we rode that far. We covered 13.5 miles, and achieved a sore butt! Haha It was such a fun way to hang out with my mom instead of just sitting on the couch chatting, we were able to get exercise in!
How cool is this Labyrinth? I have never seen one in person; only on the app I play. My mom wanted to do it, but it was full of weeds to get down there. I passed, lol.
That’s all everyone! I hope you can enjoy today, and make the most of your weekend! I have quite a busy weekend, actually! I am meeting up with my mom’s family at a nearby restaurant that just opened outside dining, then heading to a party for one of our friend’s birthday tonight. Tomorrow I have my friend’s Engagement Party! Sunday I am meeting up with this girl and then Aaron and I are having both of our families over for dinner before school starts! Whew, I’m tired just thinking about it!