As I was reading blogs yesterday, I decided to check out my own on Blog Lovin’, and need some help. I didn’t realize if you read it on one of their apps and have “mobile view” on, you still have to click to view the original post. Basically, the entire thing doesn’t show up and let you read it in the app. This actually frustrates me with other blogs, and apologize I make you do it! However, I don’t know how to fix it! Does anyone know that could help me out? I would love to have you be able to view the entire post in the app without click anything! If you know, please tell me!!
1. Aaron and I started shopping for Christmas! And no, not the gifts. I have grown up with an entire house and yard full of colorful lights my entire life, and Aaron has loved it. We knew we wanted our house to give off our love of the holidays, so while I needed to go get Band-aids, we started to stock up! Of course now all I want to do is decorate.
2. Oh, and this happened on Tuesday. Obviously makes me want to decorate even more than I already do!
3. I forgot about this headband my gramma made me last year. I am in love with it now! She didn’t end up making it until the end of the season last year, so I didn’t get to use it as much as I would have liked. Isn’t it cute?
4. I can’t wait to get back out and go running. My biggest problem right now is I need new shoes. My feet have been hurting in them lately, and I’ve had to change shoes (to cross training) just to run pain free. Clearly I don’t want to do this, so I’m looking for recommendations! I have been running in Brooks Pure Flow, but I am thinking I need more stability. I like the lightweight feeling, though. Oh what a predicament This week, exercise has been on the back burner with my surgery, so walking is where it’s at.
5. My college roommates are coming over tonight and I can’t wait! I haven’t seen them in a few months, so I know it will be a good time!