You made it to Friday! Wahoo! Hopefully you are either finishing up work, or finished with work for the weekend! It’s time for another:
Let’s see what I can come up with this week:
- My mom and I went shopping at Tanger Outlets on Monday. I love outlet shopping because I am always getting a good bargain! I even printed coupons before leaving my house so I could make those deals even better! I managed to find 3 skirts and a maxi dress (they are so comfortable!) at The Loft, thanks to all of your suggestions! Not too much else caught my eye, and it ended up snowing. This wouldn’t be a big deal, except outlets are outside, and we were cold. And, I’m a baby.
- One of my best friends just got a new puppy, a golden doodle to be exact. His name is Romeo and I was able to meet him when they brought him home! He is such a furball, and is much tinier than he looks. He also thinks he is stronger than he is, like when he wanted to bring his bedding out of the crate. Funny, funny little dude!
- The house I talked about last week doesn’t seem to be working out. Basically, the house has been vacant for about a year, and on the market for 6 months. The lady who currently owns it inherited it, or at least we think. There is no record of her buying the house, but we know the guy who lived there before died, so that’s the only reasonable assumption. Anyway, she (and her husband I’m guessing) do not want to come down in price at all. We’ve gone back and forth a few times, but they are just being unrealistic. I am in love with this house, but apparently it isn’t meant to be. We figure we will make our final offer in a few weeks and see what they say. In the meantime, it’s time for some more house hunting!
- Our kitchen is being torn apart as we speak. I am not sure how I will live with all of this dust for the next few weeks. This is the before picture. I will share the finished product in May. Yes, May. That is how long this project will take. Estimated finishing date is May 8. Just in time for some cookie baking for my wedding!
- My mom’s birthday was fantastic, and she was shocked at her gift. A few of our bathrooms are also being redone with the kitchen, just the vanity’s and sinks, but that gave my mom another reason to change their room around! She has had a vanity for years, and I’m pretty sure it came from a garage sale. My dad thought of giving her a new vanity to match the new updated house for her birthday, and my brother and I thought it was a great idea! We are off to celebrate her birthday some more at Stone Pepper Grill for dinner!
- If you didn’t have a chance yesterday, make sure you check out
- for my guest post!
- Where do you put your make up on and get ready for the day?
Ever been to Stone Pepper Grill? Any recommendations on what to get?