I had to go back and count up all of these Five Things Friday to get a number. I then proceeded to be shocked by how many I’ve done! Speaking of these, most weeks I try to think of things, and I can’t come up with any. Then, I start writing and I need more than 5. Oops! Anwayyy.. here we go!
1. Aaron and I have made it to season 4 in Breaking Bad! I’m ashamed to tell you when we started it, lol, but we love it! It’s so fun to have a show we both enjoy! Now I just want to get to the end.
2. The other day I convinced Aaron to get Fro Yo with me. I made it a leggings, boots, and long sleeve night. My favorite, ever! Remember?
3. I had a physical on Wednesday, where she made me get a Tetanus shot, whooping cough vaccine, and flu shot. Both arms were attacked, and both arms are sore.. WHAT! Apparently since I’m a sub being around all different kids every day, I’m at a higher risk for all of these. I like to think my immunity is at an all time high Those around me actually tend to get sick way more than me (uhm, Aaron..)
4. A speed workout was on the schedule for yesterday, and I was kind of excited to do it! Then, it started raining after school. So, I decided I would run in the rain. Keep in mind: I do not run in the rain, ever. Just doesn’t happen… Of course as soon as I got to the park, it ended up torrential downpouring. I’m not kidding, and I decided not to run in it. I figured I would try out the community center (I was there once before) to run. I really didn’t think I would get very far because it’s 12 laps for 1 mile, so you feel like you are running around bends all the time. Anywayyy, I did it. I did my 45 minute run- 1 mile run, 1 mile faster tempo, then 5 minutes faster than race pace, followed by 5 minutes slow run, repeated many times, around a circle many times.
Picture this.. over and over again!
5. I’m writing this after finishing that run, and food is on the brain! I’m about to eat my hand, and I’m sorry for these rambles you encountered today. Here’s one more- this is my favorite thing to come home to at night (just fyi.. Aaron isn’t ever home before me.. so he can’t count ).
He has a perch in the window and I love when he is there to greet me! He runs to me as soon as I open the door if he isn’t already there. Love.