1. I never really had the chance to thank you guys for the past week or so! I have read every single comment, but never had a chance to respond last week, but I’ve been trying this week! A huge thanks for all the love you gave my guest readers! I have more coming at you for my honeymoon! If you would like to guest post, I could still use some more! Let me know
2. I realized on Tuesday that my Groupon for the Drive In expires 2 days after our wedding. Guess where Aaron and I are going tonight! Haha I have never been to a Drive In, but it was like $14 for 2 drinks, one popcorn, and 2 tickets. Works for me! However, the movies kind of stink. Turbo and Monsters University or Despicable Me 2 (never saw 1) and This is the End. Oh well, should be fun!
3. My mom and I spent the day yesterday shopping. It felt so great to get out and just have fun! Our first stop was Bridget’s so I could borrow like, 10 dresses from her for the cruise. Haha Better than buying new ones, right?
4. I spent over an hour yesterday photographing everything we have for the wedding. Think game table, signs, candy table, etc. I am planning on writing posts on them so I can share them the week of my honeymoon and after!
5. And in the midst of all the heat, I can spend about 10 minutes outside taking it all in before sweating to death and going inside. I’m trying to tan my arms and chest so I don’t need a spray tan for my wedding. lol It’s working, I think!