1. I know I should be off doing something else and away from the computer, but I really don’t have anything else to do! It’s short of a miracle, really. I guess I lied. I will be taking reception things down today, and getting my nails done, but that’s it. It feels really good to finally have everything done!
2. My mom and I got our pedicures done yesterday! It was so relaxing; just what I needed! I felt great after that was done, and made the last of our errands out at the store after.
3. Aaron and I will finally have cable and internet when we come home from our honeymoon! Aaron just never really bothered with it while he was living alone because he was constantly busy doing something else to our house. Well, I obviously need internet! I think the no TV thing was getting to him too. Thankfully my mom will head to our house next week to wait for it to be installed!
4. How many of you worked out on the day of your wedding? I am planning on going for a short run (like a half hour) and my mom is calling me crazy. I feel like it will start my day on a fresh note and make me feel even better throughout the day. What do you guys think?
5. My family from Texas came in last night and we had a blast! We just sat around and talked for house with them and Bridget’s family. It was such a relaxing night and just what I needed before the craziness strikes. The Texans were even in such a relaxation mode that they showed off their yoga skills. Yes, it does make me feel bad that they do yoga twice a week, and I never do it. Oops!
6. Because I make the rules there is a number 6.
Tonight is my rehearsal dinner!
7. I just finished a great workout to start my day. Bridget even agreed to come down and work out with me today! (she lives .2 minutes away). However, what a workout buddy she is. Granted, she told me the banana she ate made her nauseas, but still.. this is what she did for most of the workout
Great partner, right?! At least I still got a great workout in, and had the company of her! She keeps me laughing all the time, so the time flew by!
With that, I’ll talk to you later! Thanks for all the comments on yesterday’s post. You knew how to not only make me relax, but also make me even more excited! Who knows if I will pop in tomorrow (chances are slim, but everyone is coming to my house to get ready, so who knows!) but just want to thank you in advance for all the love you’ve been giving me and will give my guests next week! Check Instagram for pictures! Hopefully one or two will end up on there!