1. I love this this is a long weekend, but don’t love it means the end of summer. It is such a bummer when Labor Day comes around because summer is my favorite season! However, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t ready for some blankets and hot chocolate on the couch, leaves changing color, and fall days. I do enjoy those Next week actually looks like fall weather is here! I’m sure it won’t last, but doesn’t hurt for a few days.
2. Does anyone else watch Pretty Little Liars? (If you don’t, you probably should!) But holy cow! Let me just say that I can’t wait for the next season to start because this ending had me SHOCKED!
3. Speaking of TV, I also like fall because that means all the new shows come back! Some of my favorites are Parenthood, Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family. What are your favorites?
4. Yesterday was my very first time doing speed work. More on that on Sunday, but let’s talk about the weather. For some reason (actually Benson wouldn’t let me out of bed early in the morning…) but I decided to wait to do it until the afternoon. I guess with all this Fall talk, I didn’t realize summer was still in full swing. Yep, 87 degrees and pure sun! Those 800s sucked bad, but I really felt great after I was done! I just won’t go during prime sun time ever again…
5. I have a bunch more to do this morning before I leave for my cabin! I’m only staying until Saturday night, but still need to make sure things in our house are done, Benny is played with, and bags are packed!