This is going to be a short one, basically because I am too busy eating Pretzel Crisps so I can review them tomorrow! Let me tell you, if you haven’t entered the giveaway yet, you are missing out! So many delicious flavors!
1. I spent my night last night at our house inspection! Basically, Aaron followed the guy around, while I spent time with my mom measuring things and pretending to decorate it with our imaginary minds! Inspection didn’t go bad. There are some minor things that need fixed, and some updating things to code, but nothing drastic. Such a relief! However, neither bathroom has outlets?! Thankfully my twitter pals agreed this was weird, but seriously?! I immediately called my dad to make sure he could put some in. The house inspector said it wasn’t odd in an older house, but I told him to expect outlets to go in first thing. He laughed. I was serious. But, this would be the house we are buying!
2. New shoes happened. Yes, about darn time! I wore them on my run yesterday morning, and fell in love with Brooks all over again. The fact that they are pink was just icing on the cake! I couldn’t believe the difference I could feel with one run! Can’t wait to run some more
3. Aaron and I headed out for dinner after our inspection. It was to a local place we went to for Valentine’s Day. I had to get the same thing, and even Aaron chose a hot dog this time because he was jealous last time of mine! Yep.
Aaron had the Chicago Style Dog
Mac ‘n cheese dog, baby! SO good! Probably because I love the mac and cheese and hot dog combo. Add in ketchup and a bun? Even better!
4. Since finding out we are buying a house, I have been on Pinterest like it’s my job. I have to say I have been a bit let down. When I don’t need to find anything on Pinterest, I find SO MUCH, and repin constantly. Now that I am looking? Nothing there! One area in particular I am looking, is for house colors! I need some room color suggestions. Currently, I’m loving this trend for our living room.
It looks a tad different on here than my phone, but it is basically a mint color. I am currently obsessed with mint. And gray. Our bedroom is going to have a wall of gray, so I need mint in my world another way. What do you think? Any suggestions?
5. I love garage sales, and craft shows. Thankfully, I will be attending both this weekend! I just love seeing what things I can find for a cheaper price (I need new dumbbells!) and what I can buy and remake! I am going to go to a garage sale today, more tomorrow and a craft show with my mom tomorrow!
What color trend are you currently obsessed with?
What color is your room?
Do you like to go to garage sales?
What kind of running shoe do you have?
What are your plans this weekend? Besides the garage sales and craft show, I have to take Aaron to the airport to fly to San Diego for work and I have a bridal shower for one of my bridesmaid’s sister! (She was always like a sister to me growing up!