We made it to Friday! I apologize if you are stuck working today. After a holiday can be the worst day to work, or sometimes the best because many people take it off. Aaron texted me this morning and told me usually by 7:15, 300 cars are in the lot. There were 25 today! Just think.. one more day and then the weekend!
1. I have yet to pack for vacation, and I leave tomorrow. This is so not me. I typically have things done days in advance, but apparently not for this vacation.
2. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks until my wedding! Holy crap is it flying by!
3. Aaron and I had a Fourth of July party yesterday, and it went so well! We were so lucky to have friends and family who wanted to come over, and I have to admit, I went a tad overboard with decorations.
4. I may have also become obsessed with red, white, and blue food. I was so happy with how everything turned out!
5. Not only did I have a great time with my family and friends, but we learned that fireworks were shot off right behind our house. We really couldn’t ask for a better view! They shot off the first “test” firework, and we thought, no way could it be that perfect, but indeed it was!