Happy Friday! I’m not sure where the week went but I’m thrilled it’s Friday and Aaron is off! I’m not sure what the day entails but I’m sure it’ll be a good time. But for today, let’s talk some favorites!
Pittsburgh Art Print
We love Pittsburgh in this house. We love the city, the food, the events. We love the sports teams. We even love the rivers. When Jennifer approached me with a print of Pittsburgh, Aaron and I both were really interested, and I’m excited that we finally have a spot for it and love looking at it. It outlines the city so well, and we love the Black and Gold it is printed it. She has more cities you can choose from. Go check it out here! *I did receive this to review but all opinions are my own*
I’m not sure I’ve ever touched upon this one before. But, if you’re expecting or a new mom, this needs to be on your must have list. I’m awful at wrapping. Like, I put it on (I’ve done the Moby and K’tan) and never feel the baby is secure. I used both a handful of times with each child, and just didn’t love it. I never felt it was easy enough. Well, I received the Ergo for my baby shower with Annabelle, and Aaron made a big deal about how much it cost since we barely used it. I mean, we did, but you typically have two free hands with one kiddo. Now, though, we’ve 100% gotten our moneys worth. It’s ridiculously easy to use, so it goes on very quickly, and Nolan loves it. He has slept in it so many times already. Makes taking him places when he needs a nap much easier. There is an infant insert to use which is sold separately. The baby can face outward, and you can wear it on your back as well. Definitely an investment, but I love it! *Not sponsored*
America’s Got Talent
I guess I lived under a rock but I didn’t know about this show until this summer and it’s my new favorite. I’m obsessed with watching it, and I’ve put Annabelle to bed early just because it’s been on, sometimes. No shame. But yeah, the people are crazy and there is so much great and weird talent out there. I think it’s on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the next few weeks, still.
Reading Books Together
The other night, we all hunkered down on the floor to read some books in Annabelle’s room, and I think it may have been the highlight of the week. Nolan was awake, Annabelle in her jammies, and Aaron had come home during this. It was just the sweetest.
Guys. He’s still around. Poor thing just hasn’t been getting all the attention! He is obsessed with Annabelle’s room, and is in her room by the window 95% of the day. The other 5% he is obsessing over trying to get outside, ugh. But, he loves cuddling up with Aaron and I in the evenings and still snuggles in bed with us. He’s also the sweetest with both kids.
I can’t believe Annabelle will be 2 in just 2 months! Time is flying. I’ve had my eye on this buckle puzzle for a while, but the price deterred me. It went on lightning deal the other night and I snatched it up as a present for Annabelle. I hope she loves it as much as I hope!
That’s it for today, friends.