It’s Friday. It’s been a week. but Happy St. Patrick’s Day! How has your week been? Are you celebrating anything today? I’m contemplating coming up with someway to celebrate. Maybe I’ll dye my water green to feel festive, ha! This week, winter came back and I’m over it, ha. I don’t have tons of favorites, so I’m just going to write bullet style with what’s on my mind.
- I was really nervous to share my post on daycare. I hope it eased the mind of some of you who only had daycare as your option.
- I realllyyyyy need to get my hair cut. Like, I needed it cut 6 months ago. Actually, it’s probably been at least a year. Ugh, it needs to happen this weekend!
- I have been fighting some sickness all week, and of course I passed it to A. Started with a random almost knife scratching pain in my throat Sunday night into Monday. It was better by the afternoon, but then back again Monday night. Then Wednesday I just just felt crappy for most of the late morning/afternoon/evening. Chasing after a toddler is no joke- as is the bending over all the time and holding her. I feel bad, but I just can’t do it all. Anywayy, I did develop a cold, and A has a cough and runny nose, so let’s just hope its gone by yesterday, mmmk.
- We made it to the library story time two times this week, and it was so fun. Since Annabelle isn’t in daycare, I am trying to make more of an effort to get her to interact with kids her age. As parents, Aaron and I are trying to instill manners and teach her right from wrong. She made my heart swell even more on Wednesday when she sat nicely on my lap, participated in all the activities while following directions, and then walked up to get a stamp like a big girl and waited until it was her time. I was blown away and it shows that she is learning from us.
- I ran this week. That marks 8 more weeks of running than with A, and I’m pretty excited about it. I mean, it’s nothing crazy, and 2 is about my limit, but STILL!
- Daylight savings. How does one hour make such a difference! Here’s a good one- A has been sleeping 7:30-7ish for the most part since transitioning to one nap. SO Sunday she slept til 8 (technically 7), and so we kept her up until 8:15 (technically 7:15), and wouldn’t you know that stinker was up by 7 Monday morning. Like, what?! Guess that didn’t buy us any sleep in time..
- Baking with Annabelle is my favorite.
- My pregnancy this time is so different than A. Mostly in physical appearance. I was looking back on photos from my baby shower with A and oh.my.gosh I was so huge. I mean, I felt it everywhere, and my legs were swollen by like week 14. My face was massive. Ha. Anyway, this time I’m carrying basically a basketball in my stomach. He’s higher and I can still put on some non-maternity pants (though I don’t because they aren’t comfy. But I hate maternity pants so it’s just a lose lose). Here’s hoping I don’t swell up in the next 10 weeks, ha!
Throwback to my shower!
And that’s all that’s on my mind right now. Hope you all have a great weekend!