I can’t help but think of that Friday song every week. I know it’s terrible, but it’s so darn catchy! Anywayy, moving on! Thank you all so much for your thoughts and comments on yesterday’s post! I loved reading all of them and I think it’s safe to say we all agree admiring someone is a positive thing and not like comparison which is a negative quality! Loved your thoughts!
1. There is really nothing I like quite as much as someone cooking dinner for me, especially during the week haha. We were supposed to head out to dinner with my family and my brother’s girlfriend on Wednesday, but ended up eating Stuffed Tilapia at my parents house. Just having a home cooked meal waiting for me was amazing, lol.
2. How do you choose a scent for candles? I picked out a watermelon one a few weeks ago from Walmart, and it is amazing. While we were in there the other night, Aaron wanted to buy all the candles! I told him only one, but seriously, it’s hard to narrow down! Too many amazing scents.
3. The feeling of relaxation this week has been amazing. It didn’t hit me until Monday when I didn’t need to fit in studying during every break I had in the day, or come home from work and worry about studying and dinner interrupting it. I was able to work out after work if I wanted to sleep in, stay up later without the feeling of stress from studying. I really didn’t know how much stress I placed on myself until it was over! Whew, glad that’s done!
4. I wish everyone could experience the joy of working out. I have loved getting back into the groove this week after being off last week, and feel amazing because of it. I think it more people knew how amazing they’d feel, they’d get up and move.
5. We are off to New York City today!! We might be on the flight or there by the time you read this. My Benny boy is all alone (my parent’s will watch him), but I couldn’t be more excited for the trip. One of our great friends lives in NYC and gifted us the flight, a dinner out, and the hotel for our wedding! I knew March would be a time when we would just need away from Pittsburgh and crappy weather (without knowing just how awful this winter would be…) and it is perfect! We have a packed schedule for things to do (all fun, and can all be moved around) so keep an eye on Instagram to follow along!
He really wanted to come.