We’re not all perfect. In fact, anyone who says they eat everything they should, work out enough, and have their life in order is a liar. We aren’t made to be perfect. With that in mind…
- …if you eat more calories around a certain time monthly because you’re craving it all
- …to be mad summer weather wasn’t so great and barely were able to boat
- …but at the same time to be excited for the fall weather
- …to pin all the pins but never do them
- …to know a glass of red wine is good for you but you only like white so you pretend that’s the same
- …if you don’t eat the cooked brownies but eat your share of brownie batter
- …too eat dessert at night, even if it’s not sugar based, yet you aren’t hungry
- …to treat your cat or dog like your child
- …if when you go shopping for real people clothes but buy bags of workout clothes
- …to crush your workout and feel amazing
- …if you don’t crush your workout but you at least did something
- If you spend your Friday night in PJs and in bed by 10 pm.
- To be unhappy with your job, or lack thereof
- To drink some pop every once in a while
- If you missed eating veggies one day … or two or three…
What is it ok to do in your life?
What are you guilty of doing from this list?
Clearly I’ve done all of them