Who else is freezing just thinking about walking outside? I was really hoping for a delay yesterday because it was cold, but no luck. Do the schools around you have delays for being cold? Or is just Pittsburgh?
1. I FINALLY ordered my Christmas card pictures on Wednesday and picked them up yesterday. Now I just need to write the cards, label those, buy stamps, and mail them.. maybe people will get them before Christmas? Maybe not… I mean if I hand pass them out, I would save on stamps, right? I was really happy with how they turned out, so I will be sharing them soon!
2. As of Wednesday night, I finished all my Christmas shopping. Before you jump at me (like most people have when they hear that! haha), I did have a reason! Almost everything was bought online, or on Black Friday, with a few exceptions. I used a coupon for Friends and Family at a store last weekend which pretty much finished it, and Wednesday I went out to buy Aaron’s stocking stuffers. Those would have waited until closer to Christmas, but then I start to stress, and wearing a boot while fighting the crowds just didn’t sound appealing to me!
3. I found a way to overcome treadmill boring. Restart It. I may have gone a bit too far with running before my surgery (17 miles in 3 days…) but it felt good and I wanted to get it all in. Anywayy, I wasn’t exactly sure how long I would go yesterday, but I stopped the treadmill after 4, cleared it, then jumped back on. I couldn’t stop at just 1, and 3 seemed attainable. If I would have been staring at 5, 6, and 7 miles, there is no way I would have made it. Running is completely mental.
4. If anyone wants to come hang out with me this weekend, I’ll be watching Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies, and you all know that sounds like the perfect invitation
5. CAN YOU BELIEVE CHRISTMAS IS IN 12 Days!!! I cannot, and I must get to baking some delicious cookies! I am trying out some new ones that sound good in my head, and hopefully will have plenty to share starting next week!
Let’s be real, how many Christmas movies have you watched?
Who has sent out Christmas cards already? Any other slackers like me?
How’s your Christmas shopping? Do I have any Christmas Eve shoppers? My uncle only does his Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. I couldn’t even imagine… It’s enough to give me a panic attack and it’s not me!