Happy Friday! This week has sped by and I’m not so sure why. Oh well, we have a great weekend to look forward to! Our past few weekends have been filled with commitments, so having only a few things planned will be perfect. I’m heading to dinner tonight with friends, have another bridal shower tomorrow, and teach Sunday morning. Not too bad!
1. Thank you all for the anniversary wishes yesterday! I did want to let you know that the tree and frame is super easy, and all the instructions can be found here!
2. I need another pair of shoes but need your help! I have running shoes, but it’s cross training ones I’m looking for. Specifically, I need ones that work for teaching my classes, which involves jumping and also lifting. Do any of you have shoes you love to work out in? I could really use your input! Leave me a comment with your favorite shoes!
3. Last Sunday I headed to my friend Lindsay’s bridal shower. She was gorgeous, and so was her shower! The colors for their wedding were evident throughout! The food was delicious, she was given tons of terrific gifts, and even had baskets for the guests to win.
We cannot wait for their wedding! It is going to be an amazing time!
4. One of my friends from high school was there along with her mom, and sat at our table. They claim to never win anything, but her mom won three gift baskets. My friend took one, her mom got another, and then the lottery basket was drawn and she won that, too! Given she already won two, but really wanted that one, she decided to give away the other one she won, which was an ice cream basket! She offered it to me, and I couldn’t turn it down. We dove in last night for life group and devoured our ice cream!
5. Aaron is off today and we are heading down to the boat with my parents! With that, I’m out! Have a great weekend.