I feel like this weekend hasn’t really happened. I’m still feeling as if it’s Friday and I’m waiting for the weekend to begin. Unfortunately, it has already happened and we’re back to Monday. With that being said, this weekend was still an amazing one. Here’s a recap with the highlights.
- Cleaning the house/laying on the couch all night Friday.
- Getting a run in Saturday morning
- Picking up Susie and Alex from the airport, hanging out with them, going to dinner, and just having a great time.
- Picking up AARON from the airport Saturday night!
- An adorable baby shower for my friend Alison! It was an Ice Cream Sundae Baby Shower, complete with an ice cream sundae bar!
Definitely many highlights from the weekend! It just flew by too fast for my liking This morning was sad as I had to take Susie and Alex to the airport, but at least we had plenty of fun shenanigans throughout the weekend! And now, let’s countdown to next weekend!
- What fun things did you do this weekend?
- What’s the last restaurant you ate at?