1. This week flew by and I loved it. We had brutal temps all week, but yesterday we reached 35! You’d think it was summer, haha.
2. I’ve been thinking about what to do this summer jobwise. I am thinking about getting a job at a gym, but don’t know what to do. I was a nanny last year, but I didn’t love it. Granted, I think it was because the mom was home while I watched them, but still. It was quite boring, and I’m thinking I need something else. Maybe a summer camp, I am not sure. Ideas welcomed!
3. I actually have things to do this weekend and I’m excited! Though I love to be home, I need to get out during the winter! We have a lunch for my aunt tomorrow, going out with my friends tonight or tomorrow, and then Sunday heading somewhere for the Superbowl. I never have interest in the game, but am excited for the halftime show, and hopefully some yummy treats! Not exactly sure what I’m making, but at least I have this fun dish to put it on!
4. I’m going to try hard not to say I wish it was summer. Every time I say that, it’s basically like I wish time away, and I don’t. Yes, it’d be nice if it was warm and we were able to do all the things we do in summer, but that would mean we were forgetting the next few months. We shouldn’t wish something away, especially something like time when we all wish we had more of it!
5. The Olympics begin one week from today (not like I’m counting), and I already told Aaron I will be making treats to enjoy during the opening ceremonies. We were talking about what we were excited about, and how we got a schedule in the mail the other day with the times of all the events, but I have a slight issue. Our DVR is like 70% full, and we obviously will need all the space for the Olympics. Guess it’ll be clear out the DVR weekend?! That’s not such a bad idea