Hi guys! I’m coming at ya a bit later today! What better than joining Ms. Spoons for some Thinking Out Loud?
1. It poured all.day.long on Tuesday, making our decision to go to the Pirate game (Pittsburgh’s baseball team) a bit more difficult. We bought the tickets ahead of time, but they were calling for a lot of rain at the stop of the game. Thankfully, the we had a few drizzles walking in, and a few drizzles another time, and that was it! We had a great time with our friends. Basically us girls didn’t pay attention, but instead chatted it up. Even better!
(Courtesy of Alison Mish Photography)
2. The only problem with the game was that we didn’t get to bed until 11:45, and I had to be up early yesterday. I babysat my cousin’s three kids while she got her room set up for school. She has two boys and one girl, and we had so much fun! I loved hanging out with them for the entire day! It definitely helps that they are very good children!
3. Immediately after getting home last night from babysitting, I got ready for my class. It was a great one, and I left very sweaty, before heading over to Mad Mex to hang out with our friends! It worked out so well because it is about 3 doors down from my gym, and they met at the time of my class, so Aaron went and I just met them after. Perfect decision! Our friend, Bri, just passed her final class and just has clinical to go before becoming a nurse, and we were very proud of her! Wonderful Congratulatory night.
4. We had fall like weather yesterday, and it seems to be sticking around, at least for today. It’s currently 50 and the high is 72. What happened to summer?
5. I’ve been in a dinner slump. I really need to get back to meal planning and sticking to it! It’s been too easy to not have a plan and just wing it since I’ve been home. However, I know we aren’t eating the best and our food isn’t always being used. Today I plan to meal plan and then grocery shop! I need to make these and these, too. Maybe today!
6. Have you even eaten from a food truck? I never have, but I think I’m adding it to my bucket list! I think the experience would be cool, but when I think of the food, I think of fast food, and I don’t handle that very well. They have food trucks on Good Morning America right now and I’m definitely getting hungry watching!
7. I’ve been working on taping the exercises I list and getting those put on YouTube lately! I have a lot done, but even more I am trying to get done. That’s also on my to do list for today I can’t wait to show them to you! I’ll be sure to share the link with you as soon as I finish a few more!
8. I better go get my run in and get ahead of my to dos! Have a great day everyone.