Though I don’t always follow Amanda’s link up, I love reading everyone else’s thoughts, so today I am going to play along!
1. The weather this week has been terrible. It has either rained every morning whenI wake up, or every night when I go to sleep. If the rain could end before Saturday and stay clear until Sunday night, I’d be forever grateful.
2. Dinner on Tuesday was less than stellar. I was in one of those moods where absolutely nothing sounded good, and just made a sandwich with some pretzels and cantaloupe. I didn’t even finish the sandwich because I really didn’t want food- totally weird for me.
3. The class I will be teaching is called Body Sculpt. I went to the instructor’s class I would be taking over for on Monday and it was set up like more of a Body Pump class (just not called that) and I loved it. I went to another Body Sculpt on Tuesday and it was full body strength workout but not Body Pump style, and now I don’t know how to set up mine, haha. Have you been to a Body Sculpt class and have any favorites?
4. Aaron and his dad are starting on our back porch area tomorrow! Well, I hope something is done when I come home, because if not, that means something isn’t going so well, ha. First up, holding the house up with some tool to replace the beams that are rotted and holding up the back. Hmm, scary to me, so if that goes well, I think we will be good to go. Here’s what it should look like! How awesome is Aaron’s sketch he did on the computer?
5. I went and bought furniture for the back yesterday. I mean, why not, right? Haha. Really, Aldi was selling some great furniture at a much better (read: cheaper) price, and thought it would be perfect for right now! In a few years, maybe I will be able to splurge and get the kind (expensive) I want, but when you unexpectedly have to replace a porch, some things need their budget cut! ha
6. Dodgeball was at 9:30 last night. I’m exhausted at this moment. That was the last of the regular season and now it’s playoffs time. I am really having a blast seeing friends throughout the week and getting me out of the house. We’ll see how playoffs go. (I bet better if the games are earlier !)
7. Our BOAT comes out May 10. I am so ridiculously excited to get back on it. As much as I will miss Dodgeball on Wednesday nights, I will love having the time to go on the boat!
8. Tuesday’s dinner wasn’t so great, but Sunday’s was! Asparagus, burgers, and roasted potatoes. Mmm
And a side of Ranch because everything is better with it.
9. I started a new book on Sunday night; this one to be exact. Oh my gosh, I am hooked! I finished it last night. I told Aaron I get addicted to books and nothing gets done; well that was certainly true! Jodi Picoult has a way of hooking the reader and making everything so suspenseful! It’s my favorite thing about her. This book is about an Amish community in Lancaster County (in PA!) and a murder mystery. I highly recommend it! It was great and it never saw the ending coming!
10. I came home to this amazing box on Monday! What an amazing surprise! I can’t wait to dig into all of it! Thanks Popsugar!
For a limited time, the Popsugar Must Have Snacks box will be 50% off! Follow this link to get your own!
What exciting things do you have coming up in May?
What book are you reading now?
Tell me what’s on your mind!
POPSUGAR and NatureBox provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own, and POPSUGAR and NatureBox did not tell me what to say or how to say it.”