The other day, I was addicted glancing at my phone and realized I had a tweet from Dana over at MomRunsHalf nominating me for the Liebster Award! I was super excited to have received this award, considering I have only been blogging for a month! I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every minute of blogging, and can’t imagine my life without it!
The rules are simple! Dana nominated me and posed 11 questions for me to answer! Then, I will share 11 random facts about me, and pose 11 new questions to 11 up- and- coming bloggers! This is such a great way to find new blogs, and get all of our names out!
Let’s start, shall we?
Questions from my nominator:
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Hmm this is tough. I would choose vanilla ice cream, but chocolate protein or chocolate milkshake.
- What is your favorite blog to read? Oh boy, this is hard! I have fallen in love with so many since I started blogging! I feel I connect to Melissa and Sarah a lot. However, my very first blog I ever read was Courtney’s so I’d say that is still my favorite!
- What is your favorite season, winter, spring, summer, or fall and why? Summer! I love the longer days, and love being out on the water on my boat! I also enjoy being able to wake up and run without being cold.
- What is your favorite blog post that you wrote? Stepping out of My Comfort Zone!
- What is your favorite color and why? Pink! I really don’t know why! I actually used to hate the color more than anything, but now I love it!
- How did you pick your blog name? I wrote about it here!
- What is your favorite drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) Hmm, I have recently grown to love Chocolate Martinis! Other than that, water, actually!
- How long have you been blogging? Only since Feb 1!
- Which do you like better Twitter or Facebook, why? Twitter! Less ads and faster results!
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted to connect with others and share my thoughts. I love fitness and really wanted to share my passion for exercise and pass on workouts that I make up!
- Favorite meal? Hmmm. I really don’t know! I love chicken dishes, and also pasta. Maybe Chicken Alfredo? My dad’s crab cakes are also high up on the list!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love to bake simply for the dough or batter.
- I wasn’t a huge fan of college.
- I really hate rest days. I have a hard time understanding that they are good for me, and wish I could work out every day.
- Before college, I never worked out or enjoyed it.
- I’m going to be really sad moving out of my house when I get married- I am going to miss my momma lots!
- I am marrying a man I’ve been with for over 8 years and couldn’t be more in love.
- I really don’t know much about the blog world- at all.
- I own a boat and go out on it as much as I can during the summer- even when the water is 50 degrees- I am in it.
- I actually roomed with the famous Kasey during college and she is just as sweet in person as she is on her blog!
- I have Lymphocytic Colitis. This means that I get really sick eating out all the time (or like twice in a row), and during holidays when I don’t eat a balanced diet. It also means I need to drink at least 18 ounces of Smart Water, Gatorade, or Powerade before I can go running. Like, right before. Yes, I have to run feeling like my stomach is bloated, but if I don’t, I end up in immense pain from lack of electrolytes. Some wonder why I still run, but this is totally worth it just so I can.
- I love pretzels, a lot. Like, I could eat those pretzel nugs everyday and never be sick of them.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
- If you could do anything you wanted without any fears, what would you choose and why?
- Workout in the morning or at night?
- What’s your favorite way to relax and why?
- Have you always been into exercise? If not, when did you start? Do you do it for fun and enjoyment?
- Do all of your family and friends know about your blog? How’d you tell them?
- Are you an early morning riser, or do you like to sleep in and stay up late?
- Favorite breakfast cereal,even if it’s not the healthiest?
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- How many days a week do you workout?
(I really tried to find out how many followers they had, but couldn’t. I did pass on some of my favorites that I knew had a lot, but these are some of my favorite blogs these days!)