Well hello. Has this week dragged for anyone else? I have been confused on the days all week, always thinking it’s a day later. Let me tell you, that doesn’t help productivity, ha.
I thought I’d pop in with more of a life lately post for some thinking out loud.
1. My favorite place to get salads is from Eat ‘n’ Park, mostly because their House dressing (Ranch) is amazing. I always get ham added to it at the salad bar, but never thought to do that at home. Last week I picked up a piece of already cooked ham, some Buttermilk Ranch, and enjoyed a delicious salad yesterday.
2. Aaron and I have been purging for a few weeks, and the stacks of things thrown in our room to get rid of was out of control. I managed to pack up non-maternity clothes, clean out drawers and insert maternity clothes, separate things into give away or throw away, and check in on some blogs before 7:20 yesterday morning. I felt on top of the world.
3. I wish kids came with a manual. I guess a is transitioning to one nap (all on her own) and it’s completely throwing me for a loop! When do I give her lunch? When does she nap? How do I get long naps? ha #momlife
4. Anyone else super disappointed last week when no TGIT shows were on? I sure hope they come on tonight! (edited: I just saw a commercial and they’re not coming on tonight either. Ugh)
5. I made some Ham, Spinach, broccoli, peppers and cheese egg cups yesterday morning. Such an easy breakfast to have on hand and pop in the microwave! I love throwing these in for Aaron for breakfast. Very healthy and filling!
6. How many of you have tons of sweatpants and sweatshirts from back in the day? Like high school/college days? I can’t bear to part with them but I know it needs to happen. My hoodies are getting out of control! Someone make me feel like I’m not a hoarder in keeping so many of these.
7. I pulled out my (very crappy and needs updated) phone and as soon as she saw herself, she said “cheese” and smiled. Yep, my kiddo.
8. It’s been over a week since my dad came home from the hospital and he’s doing very well! Thanks again for all the well wishes!
9. I’m still running! When I was pregnant with A, I had stopped running by 21 weeks. I truthfully feel I had just run too much (I ran a half marathon at 16 weeks) and that pushed me into some pain, but I’m 21 weeks and still running! I ended up modifying my run yesterday and felt better taking the speeds down and just a continuous run instead of intervals, and that’s fine with me! Whatever I do at this point is all I can do and plenty! I’m just happy to still be running.
10. We had my SIL over last night for dinner. Not only did she satisfy my Root Beer craving and brought me a case of it, but we also enjoyed Lasagna soup! I love having people come over to visit us!
Hope you’re having a great day!