I honestly can’t believe it’s the beginning of March. Winter seemed to fly by, and though I know it could still appear, at least I know we don’t have months and months of it left.
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve shared monthly goals. Truthfully, I’ve just been terrible at putting anything in goal form. The months have been flying, and even as I plan things out in advance, I Just haven’t made it a priority to make a list of goals. I’ve just been going through the motions. So this month, I’m finally sitting down and figuring out what I really want to accomplish this month.
- Move Annabelle into her new room
- Workout 4 times a week (currently I do 6 but am cutting back to 5 and don’t want to get carried away dropping and just stop)
- Drink more Water
- Stop eating sugary snacks just because. Be intentional with eating (aka be hungry!)
- Organize the little boys room. Determine what stuff still needs to be purchased.
- Try one new recipe a week for dinner. This past week has been out of control with not wanting to cook or come up with meals.
- Enjoy a date night with Aaron (and maybe Annabelle- we have a lot this month going on with needing sitters so it may be the three of us)
- Respond to comments within 2 days on the blog
- Plan out my weekly blog posts over the weekend, and work ahead if possible
- Be more intentional with my time with Annabelle. Go places, play without interruptions, have circle time, work on letters and colors. Do more crafts and projects. Just more intentional with our days.