Good morning, all! I have to say, my weekend flew by. I did not want it to end! Before I knew it, it was Sunday and that, my friends, is a shame. It was very enjoyable, though, and I hope all of yours were too!
The good news about Mondays, though, are that it is Marvelous In My Monday already!!!!
Yesterday was marvelous in itself because:
- Aaron and I went out house searching, again, and came up with a few that we like! (More on that this afternoon).
- We also took on a cooking challenge from his family. Not really a challenge, but feeding the 10 that will be there is!
The dinner was a one pot deal! Super easy, and all the ingredients went right inside the foil and then cooked in the oven! Also made for easy clean up!
- Being able to bake cookies for the family, and knowing they love and appreciate them!
- Having my momma test out my new workout that will be up tomorrow! She approved
- Cooking a yummy yummy dinner for everyone and getting great reviews!
- Being able to have some downtown and just hang out with my family.
- The weather finally seemed to give us a beak yesterday! It reached the 40’s AND had sun! Haven’t had that kind of a combination in weeks!
And one of the biggest marvelous things that happened this weekend was that we finally got a new treadmill!
I was able to run on it/walk on it/ test it while reading a book! Seems like a winner to me and I cannot wait to get back running on it! My mom and I actually put it together last night! We carried all the pieces downstairs from our garage and managed to get it all up and running! I will let you know how it is when I get to use it! This girl wants to RUN!
While carrying the massive thing downstairs! Extra workout for the day!
My momma reading the instructions !
Have a Marvelous Monday, everyone!
- Do you like to use a treadmill? I honestly don’t enjoy the treadmill too much. I would much rather be outside running, but during the winter, I am unable to do so! (For dumb reasons like I just don’t want to be cold, and I also have cold-weather induced asthma, which makes running quite un-enjoyable!)
- What is your favorite type of weather? The summer definitely wins in my books. I love to be on my boat and in the river, but I also enjoy fall temperatures for running. I enjoy running in the 50’s or 60’s, which is usually fall type of weather!