I started goals in March and then didn’t do April. My track record is looking real great right now! I’m bringing it back for May. I felt like I really followed through in March, so let’s see if I can keep it up!
May Fitness Goals:
- Drink. water. – I have no idea why but this has been so hard for me lately! I know I don’t feel my best, either, because of it. I need to drink at least 64 oz of water every day.
- Exercise 5 times a week– I should be able to do this. Some workouts are 20 minutes and some are 45. All that matter is I’m moving.
- Walk or Run outside 2 times a week. – Fresh air does both of us great. The hills around here give me a great workout, too, even just walking! For runs I take it to the park
- Push Ups– 25 on my toes.
- Plank– 2 minutes. Now I just need to work on it
- Continue to eat fruits and veggies, as well!