Happy Thursday, everyone! Hope it’s off to a great start!
1. Thank you all for the comments yesterday. I was nervous all day to look at them, ha! I will say, though, that I wrote it in December, and made some changes, but that was about 6 weeks postpartum, so things are definitely different. But (like Danica mentioned) if I never lose the rest of the weight and I’m like this for life, I’m completely ok with it! Annabelle was worth every bit of pregnancy! Just wanted to get that out there! In the meantime, I do work out but that’s because I want to and enjoy it. If I really want to lose the rest of the weight, I should probably diet or just cut out the cookies
2. Annabelle has become a blabber recently. It’s both the cutest and most frustrating thing. Cute because she’s “talking,” but not cute because she babbles to herself so much before naps and bed, haha! She’s tired and I put her down for a nap but nope she babbles away for 5-15 minutes!
3. I’ve noticed when viewing blogs on mobile devices (mine included) that there will be ads that pop up for free iPhone, and other spam. Sometimes it’s for video games. Anyway, I’m happy to report that you need to just clear your browsing history (settings-Safari- clear) and you’ll be good to go! It was so frustrating to me, and I hope if you had trouble, this solves it!
5. Annabelle had me up 5 times Tuesday night. She slept through the night Sunday, but then 5 times Tuesday! Babies are surely unpredictable. Let’s talk about how adorable she is snuggled up to her elephant blanket, though. That’s better than talking about no sleep
6. I’m eager for TGIT to come back on! They won’t be back until Feb 11, though. I need to catch up on The Blacklist from before Christmas and then the new ones that have started!
7. All the snow we got on Saturday has melted. I’m not sad about it, but since it’s gone, I’d like 50s or 60s please!
8. Benson’s favorite spot is the office. I have no idea why, but if you go in, he follows and will not leave you alone. I have had my computer on the kitchen table for way too long and finally moved that and all the papers I had piled up back into the office. I feel way more productive when I’m in there (there’s no TV) and Benny gets some cuddle time. Win win!
On my lap. Always on my lap..
Linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud!