Good Morning, everyone! Hopefully your weekends were just what you needed to kick off another week! I actually have off today because it’s President’s Day, so schools are closed. Lucky Me
It’s also time for another Marvelous In My Monday!
- Getting plenty of rest and relaxation this weekend to feel better and actually feeling better! Ear feels better, less coughing, and my stitches aren’t in as much pain anymore! Still annoying and can’t lean on anything so sleeping is hard but ill take it as a win!
- Catching up on all my DVR shows! I still have to catch up on Revenge, but I watch that with my parents so we need to set up some time!
- Going to our first marriage class- we didn’t fight and actually not learning anything we didn’t already know! It was on communication, but we handled it like rock stars! After 8 years, we really do know each other. As all the other couples were in deep conversations comparing answers, Aaron and I were tearing up from laughing that we had the same answers! Pretty awesome and makes me feel like we are totally ready for marriage! Lets hope the rest of the classes tell us that!
Making French toast yesterday!
It was quite the easy recipe so here goes!
2 Pieces of whole wheat bread
Olive Oil Spray
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
Heat pan on medium
Mash up banana, and then mix egg with it
Add cinnamon and vanilla and whisk.
Spray pan with cooking spray.
Dip both sides of both pieces of bread in coating. Cook each side on medium heat (I continually flip mine because I’m too impatient so I don’t know how long it should be!)
I then coated mine with some maple syrup and I was good to go! It was very yummy
- Going to Trader Joe’s and finding this hummus that I am now in love with and obsessed with! Perfect for dipping pretzels in!
So, there you have it! Hope everyone’s Monday is as Marvelous as possible! Catch ya later today!
I am going to apologize in advance. I am looking into switching to the Genesis Framework, which may cause some issues on the blog for right now! Please be patient! I will try to make it as fast and painless as possible! Thank you
- What’s your favorite flavor of hummus?
- Any advice for switching blog frameworks?