Happy Monday all! Have you noticed a color popping up everywhere and you immediately know it is the in color? I believe it is Mint this year, and I am contributing to this fad. About two weeks ago, I bought Mint Sorbet nail polish, and needed to try it, but I couldn’t because my nails were done for Easter. Luckily, this weekend gave me the chance to put that color into action!
I then added the coral to just the edges so they would have some “pop” to them!
Finished off with a top layer of sparkles! I will probably regret that decision when I have to take it off!
Ta-da! On Saturday, Aaron sister, Rachael, and I were talking about this mint phase going on and how we loved it. Coincidentally, I have a mint Gap hoodie, and put it on yesterday before even painting my nails. I was one mint lady!
I feel like I have been making a lot of progress with my various to-do lists, and thought I’d do a check point for Melissa’s challenge! These were my goals:
- Organize my blog pictures into folders based on month, and topic.
- Clean out my hard drive on my Mac computer- I am OUT of space and can’t upload pictures from my computer
- Learn how to sync pictures onto my network from my Mac so I can organize those even more
- Start going through objects in my room and see what I have held on to for no reason and things I can get rid of. It is going to be extremely difficult to throw things away that I had held on to for no reason, but with a move in the near future, it has to be done.
- Organize what needs to be finished for our wedding and get rolling on sending papers in and making appointments
- Make sure my paperwork is all updated for teaching and start making more of a progress into the job hunt!
- Clean out my car.
- Create a password keeper, and change most of my passwords that are ridiculously easy, and terrible passwords! Aaron has been on me about this for a while, so this month it is happening!
I am happy to note I have finished some of these!
- Organize my blog pictures into folders based on month, and topic. Done! I feel so much better knowing exactly where my pictures are, and where I have to go to locate them.
- Clean out my hard drive on my Mac computer- I am OUT of space and can’t upload pictures from my computer. This took me over 8 hours, but I am happy to report I did go through over 20,000 photos and now have 39 gb of space!
- Learn how to sync pictures onto my network from my Mac so I can organize those even more. This is a huge challenge, mostly because Apple doesn’t know how to help me! I think for the most part I did this, or did it as well as it can be, so I’m marking this as being completed!
- Organize what needs to be finished for our wedding and get rolling on sending papers in and making appointments. Yes! I have a to-do list made and accomplished so much this past weekend. I’m feeling a lot less stressed. I am also calling today to make appointments for the church, music direction, and reception location!
- Make sure my paperwork is all updated for teaching and start making more of a progress into the job hunt! I learned I have to get my butt moving a few days this week and get ahold of a few new clearances, but other than that I have looked over things, and taken note of what needs to be done!
- Clean out my car. Boom. Done yesterday. It was beautiful, and a perfect day to take out the winter car mats, replace with the spring and summer. Unfortunately, I couldn’t technically clean my car because our garbage is full of kitchen things, but I still feel much, much better!
Whew, I accomplished more than I thought, and much more than what’s on that list! Looking back at this list actually reminded me of a few things I want to get done, and now I will get to it!
Have a great Monday, everyone!
Has Spring sprung yet? What’s your workout like today? What’s your favorite part of Monday’s?