Hey guys! How’s your week? The past few days have been rough around the edges. I fully intended to share a workout yesterday, but let’s just say things didn’t go as planned. Turns out after some major screaming battles when she was put in her crib for naps and bedtime and during the night, she has two ear infections So yeah, when I wanted to write that post Monday night, I decided to watch the Steelers and drink a glass of wine My days (and nights!) have been trying to get A to feel her best and doing everything I can to help her. Getting this picture of A swinging at the park with my mom while I worked was definitely the highlight of yesterday!
But I’m back today and ready to share what’s in my diaper bag. I’m definitely a nosy person, and I have definitely looked up what is in other people’s diaper bags before. It’s not even so much nosiness that makes me. It’s more how do they use small diaper bags that intrigues me, ha. So because of my nosiness interest, I figured there are other moms who may be like me and want to see what’s in my diaper bag! As a reminder, I have the White Elm Boutique Weekender tote as my diaper bag. It is perfect for everything I need and I have an 11 month old. Things are definitely different than a newborn diaper bag.
What’s in my diaper bag?
A look at everything!
- Changing Pad
- Swim Diaper
- Pair of shoes
- Change of clothes- typically one pair of pants and two onesies.
- Two bibs
- One burpcloth
- Receiving blanket (never know when you may need it!)
- Puffs or a snack (in the container with the white lid. The Puffs container is too large for my liking)
- Elly her elephant blanket. She naps and sleeps at night with it, so I bought an extra for the diaper bag. If she needs calmed down or needs to sleep, she’ll have it.
- Formula plus a bottle. This isn’t an always thing because I know when she needs to eat. If we will be out during that time, I pack one.
- Medicine Bag
- Mom bag
- Food Pouch or two
- 1 or 2 spoons
- Sunglasses and hat
- Some toys
- Water bottle
- Baby food container. It’s just shoved at the bottom in case I’m desperate
- Mum Mum crackers (Put them in an eye glass case so they don’t break!)
- (I also have a pacifier pouch that holds 2 or 3 of them clipped onto the diaper bag)
- Snack bars for me
- Hair Bows and hair clips
In the medicine bag:
- Diaper bags (they are scented to hide the odor)
- Diaper cream
- Dreft spray. It comes in handy for diaper explosions or to spray on clothes that you get a stain on
In the mom pouch:
- Band aids
- Lipgloss that I never wear
There you have it! All packed up.