Happy Friday! This week has been the epitome of a sleepy week. I think we saw sun for about 4 hours one day, and that was it. Oh well, at least it is Friday with a weekend ahead!
1. I forgot I had this! I am baking cupcakes for Bridget’s Grad party today, and this came became very handy. Five minutes and they were done.
2. Sometimes, Pizza is where it’s at. There is a Dominos in between our new house and my current house, which may not be a good thing. Aaron and I had to head over last night, and I decided to pick up a pizza for dinner on the way home. Dominos may be my favorite pizza.
The cheese is my side
3. It is June 14. I should not be wearing yoga pants and a hoodie all day. Really?! Come on June, make up your mind!
4. My mom and I are running a 5k tomorrow. My uncle died from Melanoma a few years ago, and I have all sorts of pre-cancerous Melanoma moles, so this is a cause near and dear to my heart!
5. We are closing on our house today!! It’s about time! So, our weekend will be spent making it look nice! The outside looks like a jungle, so that’s a huge work in progress. The inside just needs cleaning before a paint job, so I’m hoping to get that all taken care of this weekend. Come 3:30, Aaron and I are homeowners! Kind of scary, mostly excitement!
What exciting things are you doing this weekend?
Who knows when Summer is coming?
Anyone else have a jungle in your front yard? Any clue how to manage it?