I have to admit, this week dragged. I also had to ask the aide that works with me, what day it was yesterday! I could not for the life of me figure it out because it’s been a never ending week! I forgot how slow the last few weeks of the school year go! The kids are crazy!
It’s time for another
1. We have been getting a lot of storms this past week. A few nights I went to bed listening to storms and loved it! I know a lot of people who are afraid of storms, but I seriously could listen to them every night. I also like when I am stuck inside all day and it is raining; makes me feel a little less guilty about not being outside enjoying it!
2. Aaron and I are on the hunt for some furniture this weekend! Though we don’t have a house yet, we do know what we need. Top of the list? A mattress. I’m sure you all know that every mattress store has their BIGGEST sale this weekend! (totally kidding, they say that every holiday!) Regardless, there are some great deals happening this weekend and we are going to scope some out! We would love a bedroom set, bed, and a couch for the family room, but we will see what we find, and can afford!
3. I managed to print out and address our rehearsal dinner invites, and the kid’s coloring program for our wedding ceremony this week! I have really been taking time off, mostly because there isn’t much left right now, but I happened to see those things on my list, and knew it wouldn’t take too much time! We are having around 30 kids at our wedding, so I wanted something for them to do! They will have a coloring program for the ceremony, and a placemat to color at the reception!
Little preview of the ceremony program!
4. My family is looking into vacations for next year, and we’ve been looking at Sandbridge, right by Virginia Beach. We went to Cape Hattarus a few years ago for my aunts wedding, and loved staying in one house! But, there was nothing to do around there, and no places were even open later than like 7 at night! Boring! We’ve been to Virginia Beach and loved the stuff you could do. However, there are about 20 of us, and we need at least 10 bedrooms, and an oceanfront house. We are finding it very hard to find a house at Sandbridge, but don’t really know of other oceans to go to! Can anyone help me?!
5. This weekend’s weather is going to suck. We were supposed to go up to Conneaut Lake, PA to my family’s cottage this weekend, but it isn’t even going to be worth it. The high’s are in the mid-upper 60s, but luckily no rain. The temps at our cottage are even worse than that, so it wouldn’t be much fun! Well, it probably would be, but not worth the drive when we are stuck inside the house all weekend! So, our plans this weekend are very loose and full of relaxing!
Favorite beach location?! I need ideas!
What are your plans for Memorial Day? Also, how is it almost the end of May?
Favorite candy bar? Mine is a Caramello bar! I