1. I have taken this week off from working out, except my class on Wednesday, and I am actually dying for a really good workout! I took it easy Wednesday, but thankfully my knee is feeling so much better. Yesterday was the first day I didn’t even notice it! I’m glad I am taking time off from working out, though. I knew my legs needed a break.
2. …Except tomorrow I have a race to run. Yup! Ha The Color Run is coming to Pittsburgh! Unfortunately, so is the cold front, ha! I have yet to do the packet pick up, so that will be first thing, but we are definitely going to be covered from head to toe. It is going to be a cold one! I actually don’t even have anything super warm in white to wear!
3. I’ve been all about candles lately. I have candles burning in my family room and kitchen, and wax warmers in all my other room. It makes a house feel so much more homey and I love it. Lucky for me, the folks at Old Factory Candle reached out to me a few weeks ago about reviewing their candles! You guys, Old Factory Candles are sold exclusively on Amazon, and cost only $25, but smell amazing. There are more than 10 sets you can choose from. I chose the Winter Wonderland package, containing Hot Cocoa, Roasted Chestnut, and First Snow scents, and have been so pleased with them. They will make an excellent Christmas gift!
4. My buddy boy is feeling better! I didn’t hear too many sneezes yesterday, and his eyes weren’t watering anymore. I think the extra snuggles are totally helping
5. My weekend is pretty packed but I am really looking forward to it! Tonight we have game night at my moms house, tomorrow is The Color Run and we have a wedding! Sunday will be church, then lunch with my dad, and hopefully decorating. I am itching to get my Christmas things up! I just love how the house looks at Christmas time.
Come back this afternoon for a fun survey!!
What are you doing this weekend?
What’s your favorite scent in candle form?
I’m usually all about cinnamon!