***Did you enter to win my giveaway yet?***
Make sure to check out any of the other posts you have missed!
- Put things away when you are done with them. Sounds so easy, but after a long day, it is very easy to just drop things on the floor.
- Make a place for everything. Do you have a lot of perfume, deodorant, sprays? Put them in one area so you aren’t looking all over the place.
- Make the most of your space. I cannot stress how many bins I have and use. I keep my bathing suits in a bin, belts in a bin, hair products in another. It saves me from keeping these cluttering objects all over, and saves me from wasting drawers, when I could use them for the rest of my clothes!
- Do you have space under your bed? If so, use it! If not, buy the bed raisers and use them. The space under my bed is packed. A lot of things I have purchased for when Aaron I purchase a house and get married are under there, too, which keeps them from being all over the room. I also have a larger, but thinner, bin under my bed full of summer attire that I put away to make room for sweaters in the winter.
- Make your bed. It really does pull the whole room together and make it look that much cleaner!
- Make a routine. After doing all of this for some time, you will be in a habit of it. Make sure you put your clothes away immediately when you come home. Keep similar products around each other and you will remember to do so.
- Your room will become messy at some point. It’s life. Things happen. No one is perfect. I wish I could say I follow every one of the tips from today and previous weeks with no problems, but it isn’t so. There are nights when I cannot fathom cleaning my room when I am that exhausted, so I don’t. I just remember to clean it up sooner rather than later, or it all spirals out of control.
So there you have it! How to clean your room and keep it clean You don’t have to try all of these tips, but start working through some of them from the various posts, and your room will look much, much better!
What if your favorite area to organize?
Did your parents make you make your bed every morning when you were younger?