I’m so glad you all loved seeing the Fourth of July recap! I am still recovering from all of it, haha! We actually didn’t even have a chance for a break after that. I figured there’s a bit more we can catch up on, so here are some Tuesday rambles for you!
- We woke up Sunday a little later and missed church (whoops!) before we had to get ready for the boat. We made plans months ago with our friends to get out on the boat, and for the first time in weeks, we made it! It has rained so much that we just couldn’t get out there. We all had such a blast, though!
Justin learned to surf!
- Come Sunday night, I was exhausted. We made it back and I spent some time working on our registry before hanging out on the couch watching the World Cup! Those girls were amazing. I just loved seeing their faces light up with each goal and at the end when they won.
- Yesterday I had the Fetal Echo for baby girl. Thankfully everything looked great! We went because my brother in law was born with a hole in his heart. However, the cardiologist was more concerned with the fact Aaron has Hypotrophic Cardiomyopathy. Two of his brother’s also have it, and she believes the whole family is probably carriers. For now, we don’t have to do anything with her as her heart looks great. During her first year, she will need an echo done and then every 3-4 years as she could also develop it. Thanks for all your prayers!
- We leave for vacation in two weeks and I can’t contain my excitement. I feel like my exhaustion has hit me again and I just know a week full of nothing but relaxation will be perfect. This summer is already flying by!
- We have some vanilla ice cream, along with toppings, leftover from Saturday, and I’m definitely working my way through it! I had ice cream topped with Oreo crumbles and cookie dough! The cookie dough took it up a notch and now all I want is ice cream.
- I finished up my registry yesterday. Ugh what a process, ha. There are so many things to choose from and I just felt overwhelmed every time I worked on it, ha! We registered at Babies ‘R’ Us and Target. Most of it was all done online but I had to go to the stores yesterday to add a few more things. I feel good now that that is all over! I ended up finishing it with my mom and we had a great time looking at all the stuff. Not to mention my mom bought some cute things for her!
- For the past few weeks, our freezers (yep, 2!) have been full of everything for the party. Needless to say, I couldn’t stock up on dinner food, and I still haven’t gone shopping. We’re running on empty here, people. I’m not sure what else we can have for dinner tonight. I’m thinking take out?! ha! We’re out of bread, and milk! I feel like a snowstorm is coming, ha!